Window Creations & Design Center is a full-service design studio. Our business has served the Port Huron area for over 30 years, designing for both residential and commercial properties.
Our showroom features full-size displays of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including the exclusive Alustra collection. In addition, we have a full line of custom fabrics for draperies, bedspreads, valances, cornice boards, headboards, and sheers.
We also have the largest state-of-the-art drapery workroom on site to provide local, fast service. If upholstery is needed, we offer that as well. Which could include love seats, chairs, dining room chair seats, outdoor cushions, and more.....
Our team members are:
- Sherri Stewart - owner and designer of Window Creations & Design Center.
- Jan Krampien - head seamstress, and she has been with the company for approximately 22 years.
- Mike Maciejewski - master installer (with many years of experience), upholsterer, cornice board fabricator and problem solver.
- Dorrie Burke - seamstress with many years experience. She joined our team in 2019
- Pam Slyford.is our office assistant. She may be the first person you speak to when you call or come into our store. She also joined out team in 2019.
Request a consultation today to get started with your project!