Window Creations & Design Center is a full-service design studio. Our business has served the Port Huron area for over 30 years, designing for both residential and commercial properties.
Our showroom features full-size displays of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including the exclusive Alustra collection. In addition, we have a full line of custom fabrics for draperies, bedspreads, valances, cornice boards, headboards, and sheers.
We also have the largest state-of-the-art drapery workroom on-site to provide local, fast service. Everything is made by hand in our workroom by our fantastic seamstresses.
If upholstery is needed, we offer that as well. Which could include anything from sectionals to dining room chair seats, outdoor cushions, and so much more.....
Our team members are:
- Sherri Stewart - owner and designer of Window Creations & Design Center.
- Jan Krampien - head seamstress, and she has been with the company since the mid 1990's.
- Dorrie Burke - seamstress with many years of experience.
- Michele Southard - office staff. She may be the first person you speak to when you call or come into our store.
- Ian Shears - our Hunter Douglas certified installer.
Request a consultation today to get started with your project!